- Assess the level of cultural competence of individuals or groups.
- Identify unreasonable biases, stereotypes, and attitudes about members of cultural groups.
- Identify cultural characteristics of different people and cultural groups through information collection, including stories and personal histories.
- Develop comfortable relationships with people of varied cultural groups.
Include relevant cultural groups into the work of your organization, and offer your organization as an ally in the work of other cultural groups.
- Work more effectively with persons of varied cultural backgrounds.